Wednesday 7 October 2009

A big spider OH NO!

I was sitting downstairs and just heard a big crash and lots of running and banging upstairs so I ran upstairs and fin my stuff all on the floor and the shelf above my bed a mess and Remus jumping and climbing up the curtain or the wall to try and get a HUGE spider on the ceiling. I am a huge arachnophobic so I just cowered by the door and couldn't do anything to stop him or get rid of the spider. I remembered that I had ordered a takeaway and it would arrive soon so when it did I asked the takeaway guy to get rid of it. The spider also moved right across the room while I waited and fell on my big round chair when the takeaway guy arrived. Remus wasn't too happy about this and cried at the back door where the spider was put out.


This made me think of the new Simon's Cat episode that you can see below. It also made me thick of a 3D animation I recently saw and you can also see that below. I could make it like that episode but base it on the spider but with a bit more lean to what happened in my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment