Wednesday 7 October 2009

My Bag

Remus just attacked the strap wildly and went crazy, I shooed him away and he came back after attacking his cube and running around the room wildly. When he got back to my bag he curled up and fell asleep on it. Not long after Matt was getting up and snuck up on him and booed him. Remus jumped and span and meowed loudly in his face. Was really quite funny.


I was imagining Remus attacking my bag and being shooed but then kept ripping. My bag slowly getting worse. I get up and move him. He sits and meows looking innocent and waits till my back is turned and then runs back. He then attacks it again and when I see he falls on his back with his paws in the air as if surrendering. Then the end bit with Matt happened seen as its funny as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment